Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Great Training Ride

I was fortunate enough to be able to get away from the desk early today. I was sitting in my office around 3pm and took a glance outside to see the clear skies. That was it. I had to put my foot down to Mr. Corporate and take some personal time for myself. I left the office and headed for the trails.

I hit up a local trail on the East side of town with a buddy and we did fun fast lap. This trail doesn't really have too many sustained climbs but its just up and down the entire way. This place is a great training ground for me as I'm working on getting those race legs ready for the Georgia Championship Series as well as a few endurance races.

It is official as of today. I will be racing at Santos on the 21st. We'll be heading down on the 20th for some course preriding and camping. I'm pretty stoked about this race. This is going to be my first race of the season. February and March are gonna be busy.

See you guys on the trails!!

No comments: