Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a Georgia Voter and Proud of Who I Voted For!!


So today was a monumental day of my life. I have placed a lot of time and effort into campaigning for Senator Barack Obama. It was by far my pleasure to voice my support for him as well as US Senator Candidate Jim Martin (D) and my US Representative Jim Marshall (D).

The past eight years of my life, I have learned a lot about myself and the country I live in. Our country has experienced a lot. Our nation was attacked on domestic grounds, we have been involved in two wars, faced economic struggle and have realized the impact we are placing on our environment. This election is greatly important to me because I personally am tired from the previous eight years. It is time for a new face in office. I am very proud to have voted for Senator Barack Obama.

No comments: