Sunday, October 26, 2008


I haven't really gone to church much since Christina and I moved to Macon, GA two and half years ago. It just seems we can't find a church here that is matches our beliefs. Also, I have been pretty tied up with mountain bike racing season and other various bike events lately. Hopefully we'll continue our search again soon. Maybe we'll find a church that matches our beliefs (community, love and respect for each other). So for this Sunday morning, I went out for a quick ride and I am now sitting back enjoying a cup of joe and some bluegrass gospel music. The album is called Gloryland. I got it a few years ago from my mother-in-law. I listen to it almost every Sunday. Its just old school mountain gospel. It reminds me a lot of those Sunday trips to church with my grandparents when I was a little kid. Those memories were great.

No comments: